This super little DIY notebook is so easy and perfect for getting back into the swing of things. Whatever it may be that you do, everyone needs somewhere to jot things down.
Watch the video below or scroll down for the step by step!
You will need :
- Scissors or a knife
- An awl or something to pierce with
- Bulldog clips or paper clips
- A ruler & a pencil
- Embroidery thread
1. Cut your cardboard to the size of your paper adding 0.5cm to the width.
2. With your paper and cardboard clipped together at the edges mark 5 equidistant points down the middle. Piece the marked points with the awl.
3. Fold the paper and cardboard.
4. Mark out your design onto the cardboard with the pencil
5. Pierce stitching holes over your design. You can make the stitch distance as long or as short you want within reason!
6. Embroider your pattern on the cardboard.
7. Bind your book with a pamphlet stitch, this image will help you understand.
That’s it! Enjoy your new book! White is good for home but I’m not sure if it transports well so don’t forget that if you’re thinking about card colours!