Headband fit for a roman boss.
You will need :
- Faux leather trim (I got this from my local haberdashery, you can also find it on etsy)
- Velvet ribbon
- A pencil
- A leather needle & thread,
- A sewing machine (optional)
1. Mark and cut out the leaves. I cut out a few notches on either side to add texture to each leaf.
2. (Optional) With a leather needle on your sewing machine, sew a few veins onto the leaves. Alternatively, you could use a pen instead to mark out the veins.
3. Sew the leaves onto the velvet ribbon, hiding the stitches behind the last leaf.
That’s it you’re done! Please do send me a picture, tweet, facebook or instagram me up if you make your own version! I would love to see them!